The Information Society “presses start” for the implementation of four (4) major digital transformation projects, with a total budget of €57,816,104. Specifically, with absolute adherence to its timetable, the I.S. MAE proceeded with the publication of the notices of international tenders for these projects, which are expected to contribute decisively to the improvement of the operation of the Public Sector. It is about these projectsQ
1.”Transformatioń of the Financiaĺ System at Centraĺ Management and the rest́ GeneralGovernmentρ (Gov–ERP)”
The total budget of the project is €51.522.000 including VAT. It is worth noting that it is one of the first IT projects to be included in the Recovery Fund. The estimated implementation time is 48 months.
The object of the project is the provision of all necessary services for:
- The optimisation of procedures in the context of the implementation of fiscal policy, using the Fiscal Management Information System
- The upgrading of IT applications related to fiscal policy procedures, with the installation and operation of the new Integrated Financial Management Information System (FIMIS), which will be the evolution-extension : a) the existing FIMIS currently operating at the General Accounting Office of the State, both in terms of scope and number of users, in order to cover all the Central Administration Agencies and their relevant functions and b) the existing General Government Financial Reporting Consolidation System, both in terms of scope, data collection method, number of users and the number of Agencies sending data to the General Accounting Office.
- Supporting the needs of the new Accounting Framework for General Government (AFGG) both at the daily productive level for the entities of the Central Administration, and at the level of collecting all the necessary data for the preparation of consolidated financial statements and other financial and fiscal reports of the General Government
- The collection of financial data and other information from all General Government Agencies in order to improve information for the formulation of the country’s economic policy, through the performance budget system, the review of expenditure and activities, the monitoring of budget execution, the financial situation and the financial performance of the agencies, taking into account any other applications that exist for this purpose (Register of Commitments, etc.)
- Support for the classification based on programmes of the budget and its interface with other types of classification (financial, administrative, operational, etc.)
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the GAO as well as of the central administration bodies, according to their respective responsibilities, for the preparation and execution of the performance budget and the environmental dimension of the budget/green budgeting
- Monitoring the liquidity of the Central Administration and other General Government bodies in the context of the operation of the Treasury Accounts system.
- The provision of the required infrastructure (equipment, system software, other supporting software) to be used for the development and control of the FIMIS.
- The provision of the necessary licences for the implementation and full operation of the FIMIS (including the Database)
The project has a total budget of 4.850.000 € (including VAT) and is funded by the Operational Programme “Public Sector Reform”, under the NSRF, by EKT and National Resources. The estimated implementation time is 24 months.
The object of the project is the transformation and digitalization of the procedures of the Consular Services provided through the operation of a virtual assistant service using artificial intelligence (virtual assistant), for access to information, digital submission of documents and interconnection with digital platforms of the General Government. With the ultimate aim of fighting bureaucracy with alternative ways of processing requests beyond the physical presence of citizens
The new procedures will support and include direct and 24-hour communication between citizens and Consular Authorities on the following issues:
a) acquisition of Greek citizenship,
b) conscription issues such as enlistment, deferment, exemption, reduced service, recognition of service, redemption of service,
c) issue or renewal of passport and in particular the conditions for issuing a passport, the cost, the time of issue, the method of receipt and the actions to be taken by the citizen in case of theft of a passport,
(d) birth, marriage and death certificates,
(e) issue of a certificate of permanent residence abroad,
(f) drawing up a power of attorney,
(g) issue of certificates of birth, marital status, identity, relocation, permanent resident abroad, conversion of driving licence, visa for hospitalisation, exact copy, transfer of pet to Greece,
(h) instructions regarding restrictions on travel due to Covid-19,
i) taxation issues such as instructions on payment of taxes, avoidance of double taxation, access to myTaxisNet, appointment of a tax representative,
(j) issuing an entry visa.
Through virtual assistance, information will be provided on the documents that the citizen concerned will have to provide and the relevant applications will be attached. In addition, a list of translators’ contact details will be available, as well as instructions on how to make an online appointment. In cases where relevant services are involved (for example, for tax or recruitment issues), the virtual assistance service will refer to the relevant service by providing the relevant link.
The service will enable the electronic submission of the required documents (uploaded files) without the need to be present in person at the Consulate, thus saving time and money for citizens. In cases where the necessary documents cannot be sent electronically or by post, the citizen will receive specific information on the day and time when he/she can come to the Consulate and collect the documents. Finally, it will be possible to complete the procedures through electronic payment using a credit or debit card, through the e-paravolo service (for authorities within the EU) or through a deposit to a bank account of the consular authority.
The project has a total budget of €952.320,00 (including VAT), is financed by the “Green Fund” and its implementation time is estimated at 15 months.
The object of the contract is the design and implementation of the Information System for the Licensing of Renewable Energy Sources Projects (ISLRESP). ISLRESP is the single information system, which will manage all stages of the licensing of RES projects. It will act as a “portal” between the investor and the licensing authorities, through which the interested party will be able to enter electronically the application and the required supporting documents by filling in a form, to monitor its progress and to receive electronically the issued decisions or the opinions of the licensing authorities. In addition, all types of documents relating to the authorisation process will be exchanged through this new system, making the interoperability of information systems between all the licensing authorities involved indispensable. The Ministry of RES will be able to monitor the licensing process either centrally for a region or for the whole country, in order to monitor the dynamic penetration of RES in the system and the adaptation and updating of the institutional and regulatory framework of RES. In addition, the ISLRESP will support necessary operational applications such as the apportionment of the specific RES fee.
- ”Extentof and provisionofservicesof the completeof InformationSysteḿofthe systemof the citýof, business, publićof theand otheŕof theof the the Personal Data Protection Authority (”
The project has a total budget of €491.784 (including VAT), funded by the Operational Programme “Public Sector Reform”, under the NSRF, by ECB and National Resources. The estimated implementation time is 15 months.
The aim of the project is to extend the services provided by the Hellenic Data Protection Authority to citizens, businesses, public services and other bodies through its web portal and applications. It specifically includes:
- Design and implementation of a subsystem to assist controllers in the management of data breach incidents and a tool to assist the DPO in the management of data breach notifications
- Design and implementation of a self-assessment subsystem on personal data security and protection (mainly oriented towards SMEs and organisations)
- Design and implementation of a subsystem to support the planning – execution of administrative controls of the DPAA
- Design and implementation of a subsystem to assist citizens in submitting complaints to the DPAA
- Design and implementation of a subsystem to assist in exercising rights to data controllers
- Creating web content for information and awareness-raising, in particular for children